1 lb of browned and drained lean ground beef.
1 envelope (3 tbsps) of taco seasoning.
1 (10 oz) can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
1 ½ cups of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
24 wonton wrappers.
- In a bowl, mix together the beef, taco seasoning and tomatoes until well combined.
- In generously sprayed standard size muffin tin, line the wonton wrappers and place 1 ½ tbsps of the taco mixture in each one.
- Top the taco mixture with 1 tbsp of cheese, press down and add a second layer of wonton wrapper, taco mixture and cheese on top.
- In a preheated oven to 375° bake for 11 to 13 minutes and enjoy!
- Easy, peasy and cheesy! You won’t believe how good these taco cups are unless you get a bite! Give it a shot, you will love it.