Everyone loves these peanut butter chocolate chip brownies. It’s hard to eat just one!
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 273 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.